I got busted for cheating in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fade said:
just because you cheat in high school doesnt mean your going t grow up and flip burgers thats asinine.
Nope. It does mean that you don't now what you are supposed to know because you were too lazy to study and try, though.

It doesn't take an employer very long to be able to tell which employee cheated his way through school. The proof is in the pudding, they say, and the overall lack of basic knowledge becomes very evident.

Anyone can flip burgers. I have met college grads working in fast food before. But it takes someone willing to put forth the effort to make something of themselves. A degree is not just given away, and to "earn" it by cheating makes it not even worth the paper it is written on.

I have zero sympathy at all. Idiot. :p
Coming from Oreo. Now that isnt right.
doh4jw.gif

01nocomment8so.gif

As a freshman in high school I got my first ever 'F' on my report card. Made a 52 for the grade period in chemistry. Parents grounded me for 6 weeks, took the car keys, etc. Cheated my tail off the next grade period and scored a 93. Then leveled off in the mid 70's to pass. Haven't done it since.

Coming from Oreo. Now that isnt right.
doh4jw.gif

01nocomment8so.gif

The idiot part?

Hmm..

I doubt that.

Science biology - A*
Physics and Chemistry - A*
English - A*
Maths - B
Humanties - A
Design - A*
ICT - A.

Okay i am a D in french but shhh no-one's good at french :p
Go figure :D

you get out of it what you put into it. if all you're looking to pass, then that's your decision, but i personally won't cheat anymore. I found that it is really a much better use of my time to study and get something out of it.

My other feeling about cheating is if you're in the class then you are in that class for a reason (if you are taking the class out of necessity then don't pay attention to this bit). And why would you take a class and cheat in it... it doesn't make any sense to take a class and cheat your way through it.

2 cents.

I've always hated cheaters...but, cheaters always win, despite that saying cheaters never win, lol

so keep at it, got busted this time, but if you are better at it...you'll eventually end up one of those people with those degrees that seemingly don't befit you ;)

like the nice guy cliche...nice guys finish last...do you want to finish last or do you want to excel and finish first? I like to finish last, but I am a goofball...be a leader...think Enron....etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom