I found this interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes no sense. They say it is based on Dragonball. That is where Goku is a Kid. Not the older Goku....:(

Well how old is he really in the Drangon Ball series as a kid? I thought he was in his young teens or a pre-teen in the series.

Yeah, this is probably based near the end of DB, when Goku was older. The very end of DB he was an adult, probably in his early 20s...the martial arts tourney.

Well on the bright side, it wasn't uwe bowl or w/e, still think movies made by em are good..... Anyways, if this is good enough, it is possible fox will plan more movies, which would be good for old fans of the series.

I'm expecting this movie to be terrible so hopefully it'll be a little better than that and I won't be completely disappointed. It's supposed to be in between Dragonball and DBZ. Sucks he won't turn SS in it.

I would love to see how they make him turning SS serious, rofl.

RRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hair turns yellow*
I AM SUPER SERIAL YOU GUYS!

erm...SAIYAN I MEAN!

lol...

well i have to say that, even though all the characters are off (in appearance) the effects look better than a lot of movies I have seen.

I hate when people try to use a lot of computer effects but then dont spend enough time to pulish them, I have a bunch of movies in *hate* state just because of that... but in this one (at least the trailer) looks that they took their time, and that compensates for being far away from the storyline and using american characters for a japanese movie.

the only thing i really dont like is this dressing style that they got... i dont know kind of punk new age silly thing... kind of IS JUST ANOTHER 18 MOVIE.....It doesnt belong to this kind of movie... but that is just my oppinion.

I will see if I enjoy it neverless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom