i finaly saw the mist

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow..
u guys really thought it was that good?
best movie u have seen in a number of years?
u guys really must not watch decent movies or just dont watch much at all.
wow.thats really all i can say.
that movie was decent at best.
a little cheesy for me.
0-10 i would give it a 4,straight up

All I do is watch movies, and I absolutely love the way The Mist was put together. Think about it, instead of spouting off a negative opinion. It's something that isn't too far fetched from the truth. Imagine that actually happening... maybe not the whole mist monster thing... but being stuck in a time of crisis. People turn on each other when there's no safe avenue around. The director did a fantastic job on depicting this.

And Tom Jane... he's just a **** good actor. I mean, they all were. But that emotional performance at the end was unreal. Props to that cast.

who even buys dvd's anymore..
like honestly.:freak:
lol

Some of us still pay for stuff we watch. I guess i'm one of those freaks who was brought up right. I buy anywhere from 5-10 dvd's a month. Yay for used dvd's from Blockbuster.

Some of us still pay for stuff we watch. I guess i'm one of those freaks who was brought up right. I buy anywhere from 5-10 dvd's a month. Yay for used dvd's from Blockbuster.

i buy and rent dvd's i dont like torrenting movies its just not right, games im a litle more towards as the acess to them is always somewhat dificult but i do plan on purchasign anyway.

the only movies uncle T gives me are those which i have seen in the theater for payment or rented 50 times or so. platoon, anyone? so i am in the cusp of being a criminal, but i was still brought up right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom