i finaly saw the mist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
i can say it was a great movie, and it is now in my top 10, the end is soooo ****** i na good way liek it really sucks for the main guy but its what makes me love this movie so much props to steven king! alltho my guesse is the movie probably doesnt do justice to the book but it was still a wicked movie.

Lol I'm actually reading the short story in his book Skeleton Crew xD. I'm at the part where the bird-thing came into the store and they killed it, in the book. I've seen parts of the movie (I have it...but have just skipped through parts of it).

It reminds me of half life.

That film is one of the best I have seen a in a number of years.

Apparently lots of people thought it was good, because it has a 7.4 on IMDB lol.

wow..
u guys really thought it was that good?
best movie u have seen in a number of years?
u guys really must not watch decent movies or just dont watch much at all.
wow.thats really all i can say.
that movie was decent at best.
a little cheesy for me.
0-10 i would give it a 4,straight up

I tend to watch 10 - 20 films a week an have a little reputation as a film critic amongst my friends, The mist was at least original most horror sci-fi tends to be low budget poorly written crap fests like Alien VS Preditor. Most of the Aliens are either a variation on the Roswell Greys or something close to Alien so it makes a change to see somthing other than a screaming teenager thats cute an blond or tall an has a chizeld jaw.

The Mist has some incredibaly poniont moments in it like the bit in the bathroom where the god squad was asking for help because she thought it was judgement day an the bit in the car at the end where they decide that they would rather die than be stranded with no hope of escape. The way the soldiers decided to commit suicide rather than face up to the fact that they are partialy responsable for what has happend.

the movie follows the story almost exactly. there have been a series of SK tv movies shown on the scifi channel that adhere almost word for word to the books (the shining, salem's lot, the mist, the stand and a couple others).
now they just need to do the dark tower series..because IMO that is one of the finest series of books ever written.

I saw the ending coming a mile away. It was an ok movie, not personally one of my favorites from SK. But supposedly, half life 1 is the unofficial sequel to the book (seeing as the game came out before the movie :p)

I tend to watch 10 - 20 films a week an have a little reputation as a film critic amongst my friends, The mist was at least original most horror sci-fi tends to be low budget poorly written crap fests like Alien VS Preditor. Most of the Aliens are either a variation on the Roswell Greys or something close to Alien so it makes a change to see somthing other than a screaming teenager thats cute an blond or tall an has a chizeld jaw.

The Mist has some incredibaly poniont moments in it like the bit in the bathroom where the god squad was asking for help because she thought it was judgement day an the bit in the car at the end where they decide that they would rather die than be stranded with no hope of escape. The way the soldiers decided to commit suicide rather than face up to the fact that they are partialy responsable for what has happend.

How many of those are bought dvds ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom