I FINALLY took the plunge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the way they put it is I am plain stupid for upgrading from an X800 Pro. All they know is I spent $400 for my graphics card when it came out. They don't know that the $400 was for the biggest rip-off of a card in hardware history!

As I am from the UK, and have little if any knowledge about how things are 'done' so to speak in the US,
it has nothing to do about where you live...it only has to do with each individuals parents...you could be from mars and have ****ish parents.

Just sell the X800pro so you have some cash so then you can make the arguement you got money for it and blah blah blah

If you haven't already, explain that to them. Then proceed to explain to them about the advantages of having more efficient geometry and pixel pipelines per clock until their eyes water over...

EDIT:

Nubius said:
Just sell the X800pro so you have some cash so then you can make the arguement you got money for it and blah blah blah

Best idea ever there, Nubius :).

DoomUK said:
If you haven't already, explain that to them. Then proceed to explain to them about the advantages of having more efficient geometry and pixel pipelines per clock until their eyes water over

Yeah, I'm sure they will understand... :amazed:

shoulda just made up some BS like "Nah, they cant cancel it after the first 24 hours and....and.....and yeah....it's already on it's way"

I'm sorry it had to go :(

Still, you can save what you would have spent on the GT and put it towards a whole new system next year. Your parents know about the wonders of Windows Vista, right? Heck, even my Mum is up-to-date on Bill Gates' world domination progress :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom