I feel sorry for this cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Word Shawn!! Nice, *appluase for Shawn*

Is your sister hot? Ima shave my cat now, My grandma has this huge fat freckin cat, and she gets a kick outta getting it shaved kinda like that cat, cept it doesnt look so funny cause her cat is just freckin fat, he almost sags to the floor when walking.
I also do not like cats, we may have to take care of my housemate's sister's kittens pretty soon here. I got a sweet new 22 as well! Just got er sighted in! Took it out to the ropeswing, did some sobe bombs, shot at some ducks, rode jetski, ropeswung, tight.

lol what kind of question is that FoxyLoxy I don't judge my sister that way, shes family

Bah. Every guy does. They just don't wanna admit it.. Rigghttt Mikeeee??? :p ;)

And no, I DO NOT HAVE A SISTER.. :D

ok then shes kinda ugly
lol bust.....shave a stripe down the middle of her head then post a pic for two reasons:

1. Because it'll be funny just like the cat.
2. Then people besides 'her brother' can judge her hotness although with the stripe down her head it'll kind of off balance the scales a bit :D

think it would be kinda hard to shave her without her waking up dont ya think?

think it would be kinda hard to shave her without her waking up dont ya think?
not if you're quick.....we're just talking about a line straight down the middle here not a fancy haircut..

Get in position.....turn on the clippers ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ cut that shiz with fury

PURE ownage.. come on... do it.. i need my spirits lifted at the moment and noone else ( my friends ) give a crap....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom