I benched 375 LBS Today!!! Video Inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
315 at 17 is pretty impressive i think, i actually worked out with a teacher who was bigger than me and around 30, and we could lift about the same amount of weight. If i get back into lifting, im sure i could get to at least 350. All natural, well i did use some creatine, protein powder, and amino acids but mainly to recover quicker.

315 at 17 is pretty impressive i think, i actually worked out with a teacher who was bigger than me and around 30, and we could lift about the same amount of weight. If i get back into lifting, im sure i could get to at least 350. All natural, well i did use some creatine, protein powder, and amino acids but mainly to recover quicker.

Many consider creatine cheating... And if you don't consider it cheating it is certainly unhealthy.... Me and my bro stopped using it after reading some reports.

does everyone do this in america ?

I wouldn't say many 16 or 17 or 18 years go to the gym or anything in the UK...they go out on the booze up instead.

well im 16, not 18. and thats not saying we dont booze up either :). Well, i need to be strong for a performance team im in, but yea, its a big thing, atleast here in dallas. Every guy wants to get cut before summer swimming season!

Swimming ? what. Why does everyone swim :confused:

I last swam about...8 months ago.. i don't think i've ever known any of my friends or family for the past 5 years to say they've gone swimming, except on holidays.

I thought the drinking age was 21 in america ?

does everyone do this in america ?

I wouldn't say many 16 or 17 or 18 years go to the gym or anything in the UK...they go out on the booze up instead.

Physical fitness is important. Thats why i hate the stereotype that Americans are "fat and lazy" when i know lots of people in good shape who work out a lot. You can also be big yet be in very good shape, skinny doesnt mean in shape.

Many consider creatine cheating... And if you don't consider it cheating it is certainly unhealthy.... Me and my bro stopped using it after reading some reports.

The same can be said for anything today, really. I didnt use it for too long tho. I stopped and just kept using protein powder and ammino acid pills. Cheating would be steroids, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom