I am Sydney's Next 100Km/h Traffic Hazard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
:cool: ME. :cool:

Passed my Green P's Driving Exam this morning. The test was a waste of my time and $100.It's computerised exam to test your reaction time and common sence while driving and avoiding road hazards.

Now i means that i can drive both Manual and Automatic.
I can travel at 100Km/h (62.14 mph). I hate traveling at 90Km/h (55.92 mph). Max speed limit in Australia is 110km/h (68.35 mph) unless you go out back in Australia. However you would be foolish to drive any thing faster 110km/h in those areas.

Plus I have more points to loose with the police. Unlike before where it's 1 speeding offence and I am out for 3 months. This is one of the reason why I was not posting this 3 months ago as i got busted for speeding in June.

Anyways, i am happy.

I should move up to Queensland. If I move there, i will automatically become a unrestricted driver.

...so you guys can test to be able to drive faster?! that is so awesome!!!! i had that idea. I know it's stupid..but (not trying to brag) my dad can drive great at like any speed...we've been going like 90ish mph and he is still able to dodge junk like pieces of garbage on the road..so he needs a test to be able to drive like 80 all the time :D

...so you guys can test to be able to drive faster?! that is so awesome!!!! i had that idea. I know it's stupid..but (not trying to brag) my dad can drive great at like any speed...we've been going like 90ish mph and he is still able to dodge junk like pieces of garbage on the road..so he needs a test to be able to drive like 80 all the time :D

When learning to drive, you have version restrictions put on you
L-Plates - Learns License. Max speed is 80km/h. Need to be supervised by some one with a full license I really hate getting stuck behind these guys on the moter way in a 110 zone.
You need to do 100 hour driving + 20 hours driving at night.
You can pick this License up at the age of 16, but you can not do you P's exam until your are 18.

P1 (Red P) - Provisional 1 License. You may drive unsupervised. Max speed is 90km/h. You are also under the polices Zero Tolerance for Speeding laws. You get booked even slightly over the limit, kiss good bye your lisence for 3 months (this happened to me)
If you passed your Red P's Exam on a automatic car, you may only drive automatic car.
If you passed your Red P's Exam on a manual car, you may drive both auto and manual automatic cars.
If you are under the age of 25, you have curfews on when you have have passagers in your car (stupid law imho)
Need to be on Pervisional 1 License for 12 months

P2 (Green P) - Provisional 2 License. You may drive unsupervised. Max speed is 100km/h.
If you passed your Red P's Exam on a automatic car, you may now drive both auto and manual automatic cars.
Need to be on Pervisional 2 License for 24 months

Unrestricted Driver licence - Max speed is 110km/h. I know longer need to keep the additional plate next to my number plates any more. Plus I can have a few drinks and still drive. Before this, there is zero tolerance for alcohal.

I am glad I can drive at 100km/h now. I hate driving down the highway and having every one over take you. I might go for a bit of spin tonight . I might do the Sydney Orbital tonight as as it would be nice to be able to drive at 100 Km/h with out having to look in the rearview mirror to see if that it a cops behind me.

:cool: ME. :cool:

Passed my Green P's Driving Exam this morning. The test was a waste of my time and $100.It's computerised exam to test your reaction time and common sence while driving and avoiding road hazards.

Now i means that i can drive both Manual and Automatic.
I can travel at 100Km/h (62.14 mph). I hate traveling at 90Km/h (55.92 mph). Max speed limit in Australia is 110km/h (68.35 mph) unless you go out back in Australia. However you would be foolish to drive any thing faster 110km/h in those areas.

Plus I have more points to loose with the police. Unlike before where it's 1 speeding offence and I am out for 3 months. This is one of the reason why I was not posting this 3 months ago as i got busted for speeding in June.

Anyways, i am happy.

I should move up to Queensland. If I move there, i will automatically become a unrestricted driver.

haha 90, you should come down to tassie when your on L1 & P1 i think it is you have to stick to 80 but after P1 have fun and do 110.

EDIT. just read post above me

hahah here you can drive 120 when ever you want with your g1 learners where you need super vision or g2, still a learners but you can drive by yourself and have a passenger curfeiw, its about to turn into a no passenger law tho:(. and then you get your G your full lisense and your speed limit is still the same.

Interstate speed limit is 75mph (121kph) around here, 55 (89) for highways and state roads. The only time people run 75 is if they see a Highway Patrol, but I fall in behind them if they are traveling as they run 85+. :D

Average speed between Chattanooga and Atlanta is around 85-90mph (137-145)

Wow, 60mph is generally the rule around here. Sometimes 70+ but not usually. I go 70-75 though, that's usually the speed of traffic in the fast lanes.

Interstate speed limit is 75mph (121kph) around here, 55 (89) for highways and state roads. The only time people run 75 is if they see a Highway Patrol, but I fall in behind them if they are traveling as they run 85+. :D

Average speed between Chattanooga and Atlanta is around 85-90mph (137-145)

what are you serious?????.

Very. Driving back from DisneyWorld, I was setting the cruise control on 95, 100, and 105 (when the wife was asleep). Vern and some others can attest that you don't drive slow on the Interstate around Atlanta. You either move it or get ran over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom