I Am In **** Right Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'm not sure what to tell you my friend. At 13 you really tied to the "parental ball and chain". Which actually in retrospect is a pretty good thing. As you get older, you will start becoming responsible for paying for everything you eat, drink, wear, roof over your head, utilities, etc..etc... And they last thing you'll be able to think about buying is "fun - entertainment" stuff like gaming PC's or components.

So, suck it up... Enjoy your teenage years while you can. Life isn't that bad yet.

hes actually 14 years old.

The legal age to work in Canada is 14 years old, i dont know about U.S.

theres nothing wrong with your dell, its OK, just dont use XP on it.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Well, i'm not sure what to tell you my friend. At 13 you really tied to the "parental ball and chain". Which actually in retrospect is a pretty good thing. As you get older, you will start becoming responsible for paying for everything you eat, drink, wear, roof over your head, utilities, etc..etc... And they last thing you'll be able to think about buying is "fun - entertainment" stuff like gaming PC's or components.

So, suck it up... Enjoy your teenage years while you can. Life isn't that bad yet.
so true. enjoy being in school and be w ur parents as long as u can.

I was on a 433mhz celeron w/ 64 MB of RAM and a 16 MB gfx chip from 1997 up until late 2003...i survived long enough until i could get enough money from doing odd jobs around town

i was working long before i was 13 doing lawns delivering papers and helping neibours with various tasks. i saved my money and when my parent updraded to a new computer i got their old one. a p2 333. i spent over $200 on upgrades for it alot of money when your 12-13.
when i was 15 i got an after school job at a local cabnet making shop worked for 1 1/2hour every day.sweeping floors and stuff. i am still currently working there today.

the point is if you need the money your just going to have to look harder for ways to make it.
my parent always made a deal with my that if i saved up 1/2 they would lend me the rest

I'm not really feeling sympathy. I mowed lawns for $15-$20 bucks a pop. I never could afford a COMPUTER... I finally saved up enough for a refurbished PSone in 1998. A 1.8 P4... What's the problem? I just upgraded from my P3 800... Save for a 6200 PCI and suck it up.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom