I Am In **** Right Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
I Am feel'in a little better now.

I have to deal with my crappy dell until maybe september (i pray every night that i get good grades) sooner if i get good grades maybe even may. i asked my dad if i could get a 200$ upgrade for my dell and i could pay for a little more than half at first he said yes but we will order it a different day, now today when i ask him to order it he ask me what im exactaly going to do and then says no. i got so ****ed off i wanted to do so many violent things that i cant post them on the foums. now i cant play any new games that require a good graphics card and 1gb of RAM. im not even gona bother with oblivion anymore.

i cant go on living like this with this P.O.S. dell running my games. i cant think of anything to do, everytime i ask him he just gets more ****ed and yells at me.

i think i should knock myself into a coma until we sell my grandma's house and we get out of debt so i can actually get my new system with the new Nvidia cores.

Anyone know anyway i can get through this? (inbetween studing so i can get anything better than a C+ on all my grades)

He's not old enough for a job i dont think.

Basically, you just have to live through it. Not everybody gets $3000 rigs from their parents. I had an old Pentium 233MHz with Windows 95 and a 28.8k modem the whole time while I was growing up until I got a job and bought my own computer. Thats why until 2003, the only PC gaming I did was older games like Wolfenstein3D, Doom, etc.

If you think you're computer is bad and your life is miserable, try growing up having only the computer I just described! I know it doesn't help though being on TF where most of the members are kids your age with wealthy parents who do buy them anything or almost anything they want for their rigs.

beedubaya said:
He's not old enough for a job i dont think.

Basically, you just have to live through it. Not everybody gets $3000 rigs from their parents. I had an old Pentium 233MHz with Windows 95 and a 28.8k modem the whole time while I was growing up until I got a job and bought my own computer. Thats why until 2003, the only PC gaming I did was older games like Wolfenstein3D, Doom, etc.

If you think you're computer is bad and your life is miserable, try growing up having only the computer I just described! I know it doesn't help though being on TF where most of the members are your age with wealthy parents who do buy them anything or almost anything they want for their rigs.

thats pretty much my story but it was until 2002 (and i think a 56k modem not much different though), and yes i dont really like the little kids that have extremely rich parents, and i miss my old computer cause i love old games like quake and doom originals but it fried during a power outage somehow. only if i had a good place to ride my brothers ATV around here. he wont give me any money either (*******).

and i wish it was 6 months from now actually having a job.

Umm, wait? Don't sink any money into a dell? Save up for building a better PC. It will be better in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom