I am pure evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
So basicly, a darwin candidate comes onto a forum that I visit and asks if anyone know's of anyplace in Brooklyn, NY to get LSD / Acid. This is a frequent member as well.

He gets IP banned for asking this, and the members make fun of him. I plan on taking this one step further though.

I find a number of a police station in Brooklyn, NY. I than make an elaborate believeable story this is my friends phone number who sells the stuff down their.

He has yet to phone, so this is ownage in progress. He is too dumb to see who has this number as well. We are going to also claim that a police detectives number will be my friend's cell phone number.

Here is a link, and on the second thread their is a chatlog.
http://djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57987

Sound's alot like this :rolleyes:

ALBANY -- In the midst of the salacious propositions, Smoov's ad grabbed the attention of the detectives who'd been tipped about it.

"Hey if you wanna get stoned give me a call," the Internet posting on craigslist.org boasted, telling browsers he was based near Albany's Quail Street and had "good bud for sale."

So the cops called, and they say Smoov delivered -- pot, and more than once.

After making a few undercover buys, authorities said, they arrested 26-year-old Schelra J. Smoot -- aka Smoov -- on marijuana possession charges. Smoot's alleged supplier, 36-year-old Perry Hamilton, was also arrested during a series of raids several weeks ago. Police recovered 4 pounds of pot during the raids, authorities said.

It began when an anonymous tipster alerted police about the posting on the popular Web site where participants trade everything from sexual favors to cars. Smoot had allegedly set up in "casual encounters," an area normally laced with sexual content.

"Smoov still has got bud for sale now its even better," the ad said, offering an out-of-area Nextel phone number.

For city police, they said it's the first time they've arrested anyone for using the Internet to sell drugs.

Smoot, who rents an apartment on Quail Street, and Hamilton, who lives on Providence Street, were arraigned on misdemeanor and felony drug charges in City Court on Sept. 26. Both have since been released on bail while the cases are pending.

A spokesman for the Albany County district attorney's office did not have information readily available on the status of the cases Wednesday.

If someones goes on your forums and start dealing drugs(seriously), then I'd call the cops on em too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom