I am an MCP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
I just took my Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Cert and PASSED!

It was one of the easiest tests I took... much easier than Network+ .... so easy infact that a monkey could pass it.

The MOCs had what was on the test and my Instructor told us what to expect.

Hardwork and studying actually pays off... go figure that one.
I feel great! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Congradulations GUY!!!
I have not failed a Cert yet (Knock on wood!!!) and also took my MCP pro today also, I think the bribes I paid microsoft helped, LOL and our instructor was the bigest help, anytime day, nights weekends and always returns E-Mail. I agree on the monkey coment. Again, congradulations. kirk out

Congrats. I really doubt bribes help. Blackmail does it best. Hope you can get MCSE soon without having to retake any tests. Good luck.

NEWSFLASH!!

Primate Wire Service reported today Aug 1st 2003 that 2 escaped
Chimps were captured at a Prometric testing center in Ky after passing
one of Microsofts premier certification tests.
In International News:
Rumors are spreading in the UK that the sky diver known as "Rocketman" recieved training from South American flying monkey's
prior to his record breaking English Channel sky dive.

Stay tuned to Primate World News for "The News That Matters"

:p

The two primates have incountered a wormhole and been transported to the delta quadrant to do upgrades on a borg cube.
Borg can't assemilate primates they are to hairy, I do wonder how the borg will adapt to windows 2000???

Active Directory: You will be assemilated, your technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is uhh hold on, norton has detected trojan, what is trojan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom