I Am Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmatt

The Bulldog
Wow, best new movie I have seen in a long time. The freakin theater was sold out. If you like Post apocalyptic NYC, zombies, Will Smith, or just major pwnage in general this movie is a must see. lately I've been more or less disappointed with new releases citing that they just don't have the same amount of pwnage in them. I dunno, maybe I just like the 90's indiscriminate violence and over the top pwnage (Independence day, Boondock Saints, The Matrix) or maybe Hollywood has been in a slump. For awhile I was looking into paying some extra $$$ to get imported Taiwanese Kung Fu movies because thats the only good action you could get. I was fed up with new action films being ate up in dialog, like Live Free or Die Hard and Transformers. But my faith has been restored. This movie lives up to the hype and is a much see. Anyways I've said too much, DISCUSS!
i_am_legend_will_smith__1_.jpg

I went to see it. We got our 4 tickets and strolled on into the theatre. Couldn't find more than two seats together, so we got a refund. It worked out in my benefit anyway... I got drunk and hooked up in the back seat of a car, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom