I am going to get a tatoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, my parents found out about the tattoo. They just came back from being on vacation for the last 3 month. I was lifting some boxes when by dad noticed it.

They were okay with it.

Thats cool man. If my parents ever found out I got a tattoo i would be shunned for a while till they decided to get over it.

Is it completely finished yet? post pics when everything is done! look cool so far.

November 1 will be my last session.

Thats cool man. If my parents ever found out I got a tattoo i would be shunned for a while till they decided to get over it.

My dad was like "Did you get yourself a tattoo? Well, it's your body, you do want you want with it"

lol Its weird everytime that I do something that most people parents would freak about I get a call from my mom.

First night at the strip club mom calls "are you near wal mart?" me "nah im at xcapades on the other side of town" mom "oh well i need such and such from wal mart get it when your on your way home"

When I got my tattoo moms calls "Tiffy came over and was wondering where you were" me "I am at the tattoo parlor it'll be awhile he just started on me" mom "well I didnt know wether to give her your cell number or not I told her to come by later"

My parents are so meh about it all, its great.

lol Its weird everytime that I do something that most people parents would freak about I get a call from my mom.

First night at the strip club mom calls "are you near wal mart?" me "nah im at xcapades on the other side of town" mom "oh well i need such and such from wal mart get it when your on your way home"

When I got my tattoo moms calls "Tiffy came over and was wondering where you were" me "I am at the tattoo parlor it'll be awhile he just started on me" mom "well I didnt know wether to give her your cell number or not I told her to come by later"

My parents are so meh about it all, its great.

How old where you when these events happened? I guess the older to get, then more exceptable your parents are when you do thing. Like I remember when my dad found out about my sister's tattoo. She was only 19 at the time and was not ammused.
However with me, he was that I was old (31) enough to realise the consquences of what i am doing. I am sure if I did this when i was around about 20, he would be having words with me.

Cant wait to see the finished project. I refuse to let the wife see this topic. She has several tats already and is itching for a new one herself.

I have yet to get one. But i know i will soon. Not sure as to what just yet. I wanted to be a geek and get the Vista logo but that is just to much.

I have yet to get one. But i know i will soon. Not sure as to what just yet. I wanted to be a geek and get the Vista logo but that is just to much.

LOL Zune guy has competition? LOL just messin Mak.

I wana get a Powerbutton tattooed on my shoulder and a simple circuit design behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom