I am getting another Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
2 years ago, I got my first tattoo on my right shoulder. Currently considering about getting some more ink down on the left. Been thinking about doing that for a while now.

Anyways, after looking at various HEAVY METAL magazines and some of the website for the artist that work on that magazine, I think I found some thing that I like.

View attachment 4510

Might go into town later today to The House Of Pain and see if Ben is in.

Attachments

• Killer Girl.jpg
    Killer Girl.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 107
Re: Currently thinking about getting another Tattoo

looks like an expensive tattoo to me...

"A good tattoo is never cheap. A cheap tattoo just looks bad." It's the sign that is one the front counter followed by the other sign saying "YES, IT'S HURTS".
Since it's going to be color too, it will be looking at a few sessions there.

Great piece. Post a pic if you choose to get it done.:thumbsup:

Yes. Sadly there is a bit of a waiting list with my Tattooist. Last time it was about 2 weeks wait. Right now it's going to be about 6-7 weeks as it's is busy. I guess this is a good sign on the quality of work he does.
I spoke with Ben and he's looking forward to his as he love doing the tattoos that are more fantasy art as appose to the more traditional ones.
When I showed him the design, he saying "Oh cool, I have alway wanted to do a Bisley* Tattoo"
Considering that i need to wait about 4 weeks between sessions (and depending on how busy Ben is), this will most likely not be completed until late January at the very earliest.

Originally I was thinking about getting some thing done by Luis Royo, however after looking online Luis Royo's work is just a little too detailed and they done come out that well as a tattoo.

* Simon Bisley is the artist for the above pic.

sweet, do it!

Deposit has all ready been put down. It's going to be a little project over summer time. I might sell the folk that if they are not sure what to get me for Christmas, a few $$$ towards the tat would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom