I am a genious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death Row said:
You know i think he was being sarcasti when i he said "
"I'm a genius"
My guess is that he accidentaly stepped on it, and instead of instantly flinching back from the nail he continued to stand on the nail (probably because his other foot was already leaving the ground)
and now he decided to make this sarcastic post as a joke

Really? oh that explains everything, for a moment there i thought he purposely stepped on a nail, purposely pushed down, and then purposely posted a SERIOUS thread about it on TF. what are the odds he was joking. hhm....

A buddy of mine shot a nail (Nail Gun) through a wall and into the chest of his worker on the other side. Accident of course... They left the nail in his chest until they got to the hospital. Lucky it didn't hit anything internally

HAVOC2k5 said:
A buddy of mine shot a nail (Nail Gun) through a wall and into the chest of his worker on the other side. Accident of course... They left the nail in his chest until they got to the hospital. Lucky it didn't hit anything internally

LMAO

003 said:
I did that once two, the lead is still in my hand and you can see it through the skin.

You can still see it in my hand, but it's very faint now.

I spent about 10 minutes to wait for this page to load due to my slow computer just to say:

"Posting in a most legendary topic".

Oh, and... you should watch out for Gangrene and Tetnis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom