Hypnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
Hmmm, well today in English I had a supply teacher, who somehow started talking about how he was a trained hypnotic.

So we basically spent all class asking him questions and such rather than doing work (not that I'm complaining), and after a bit of encouragement we finally convinced him to give us a demonstration.

Now I'm a bit spectucale about hypnosis (or at least I was), and he happens to call up one guy I'm pretty good buddies with. He sits him down in a chair at the front of the room, and every is laughing, including him. The teacher tells him to shut his eyes and relax, and put his right arm up, which he does.

And he keeps talking, and I don't know how he did it, but the guy really just went into a trance slowly. When instructed, he slowly lowered his arm, and his head started to lean down. And everyone was still laughing, but it was so believeable looking.

And then the guy started telling him that he would not be able to remember the name of the kid sitting infront of him, and then he told him to wake up. And he jerked up, looked really dazed and confused, look around, and the teacher asked him his name. And I honestly don't think he knew, he thought about it for a second pretty hard, then shrugged. The teacher asked him again, he didn't know, and then he asked him if he knew my name, as I was sitting right behind the kid who's name he couldn't remember, and he instantly knew and said it.

So the teacher snapped his figures and told him he would remember, he asked him the kids name, and he instantly responded with Chris.

And I and everyone else in the class could tell it wasn't a show, no way the kid could keep such a straight face on the spot, and when he was unconscious or whatever he really looked like he was being controlled or whatever. He says he kinda remembers everything, but it's blurry. I dunno, but I'm pretty convinced now.

Long read, but meh, interesting. :p

I'd like to have it done to me but I don't think i've got the bottle for some reason all the stories I've heard about how people feel different in life after they have had it done, when I was on holiday before about 1year ago me and my mate when't to see one and my mate got up on stage and he had it done to him, but I still don't belive him he says "It feels as though you are a sleep and you can see and know what you are doing but you can't control it"

I don't think so, I think he was just pi**ed, either way I'd need to get it done to me before I belive anyone, no matter how beliveable it is. :)

I think a supply teacher is like a sub-teacher someone who replaces your teacher which you normally have ;), Hmmm Canadian's. :)

I hate those canadians! Just kidding !! Also beleive what you want but I still don't believe it if so there is then going to be a guy like the guy in psy-ops and can kill people like that.

Supply teacher = substitute teacher = teacher who fills in when regular teacher is absent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom