Hurricane Frances

Status
Not open for further replies.
koldapu said:
George Bush to his brother - "This Hurricane Frances is bad, Jeb . . . we will get back at the French for doing this to your state!"

And I can easily picture him saying that too. :p

Bobojuice, which part of Florida you in????

I got folks in Clearwater which is on the other side.
I saw the picture of Frances in paper this morning. Pretty nasty.

yeah, its like when the wildfires happened here in cali . . .

at least people in florida had advanced notice . . . california has no strong or concrete notice of earthquakes . . .

like there was a guy that said that there was going to be a 7.2 magnitude earthquake somewhere in the desert before or on september 5th . . . but that expires in . . . ohh . . . 6 minutes?

stormy78 said:
With Ivan coming toward Florida, they're going to be busy.

sometimes, i wanna laugh at florida . . . then i think i will be punished with 3 simultaneous earthquakes :p

Good news guys, im alive. I guess that's good news anyway..
Talk about a lazy ass hurricane man. That thing took forever to get here. What a boring time. Havent seen too much destruction my way, in Miami. I did drive up to Delray to go surfing and it was pretty banged up over there. All in all this hurricane wasnt that big a deal, we're just waiting for IVAN to get here this weekend. I guess the hurricanes are trying to ruin our weekends....

Thanks alot dude. Im sure it'll be no prob. At least i dont live in a trailer park or anything, if not my house would definitely be gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom