Hunting down gay priests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this jsut to find the Priests that are like this as its truly not right. I'm Catholic and when i first heard this stuff was going on i was like this is just great. Now Preists are doing it why whats the point.

The whole thing is retarded. How can they prove if someone is gay or not. Are they going to set up Pope Idol and have three bishops that listen to them give a mass and decide whether they get through or not?

nah you just toss a 12 year old boy in front of them...it'd be like meat in front of dogs...first dog to leap is obviously the gay one :p

"It's like having a heterosexual young man live in an all-female dorm," he said. It's not a reasonable position to put someone in."
Exactly what anime show are they watching into order to get these findings?

"It's like having a heterosexual young man live in an all-female dorm," he said. It's not a reasonable position to put someone in."

UMmmmm.... yeah..... putting a homosexual male to look after a group of females it is as about as safe as having hiring a mormon in charge of a bottle shop.
I don't see any threat or any problem.
In fact feel a lot safer.

beedubaya said:
I just know this thread is going to turn into a flamefest of whether homosexuality is right or wrong. All that aside, I agree that they don't belong as leaders in the church.
From a point of view that they preist are suppose to have a vow of celibicy, yes, I agree too.

What kind of world are some of you people living in? Just beacue a priest may be gay doesnt mean he is into 11 year old boys and molestation.

Meh. Chances are a gay priest are into little boys more than a heterosexual male priest. Don't ya think..

"Won't anybody think about the children!!"..

What was that from.. The Simpsons? :p.. Think the reverand's wife.....

What kind of world are some of you people living in? Just beacue a priest may be gay doesnt mean he is into 11 year old boys and molestation.
uhh yeah, what world are YOU living in in which the priests aren't molesting UNDER-AGED BOYS.

What was that from.. The Simpsons? .. Think the reverand's wife.....
yeah it was.

yes it does. jeese dont u know all gay people are pedofiles too? jeese
Of course, isn't that one of the ten commandments? It's 'pedophiles' btw, OR in the anime world we call them lolicons :D but that'd mainly apply to them liking little girls........but I guess it could go either way

xStevey_Bx said:
He should not be into sex the first place regardless of Gender or Fetish.
Every one seems to forget the Vow Of Chastity.

gimli of gloin said:
yes it does. jeese dont u know all gay people are pedofiles too? jeese
Please tell me you are being sarcastic with that remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom