Hunting down gay priests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
It seems that the Vatican has finally had enough.. They are gonna go around US churches and start eliminating "gay" priests/students, etc.

Some interesting quotes..

With respect to having gay people work in a church setting..
"It's like having a heterosexual young man live in an all-female dorm," he said. It's not a reasonable position to put someone in."

Amen to that!

"I see it (the investigation) as a diversionary tactic away from the real problem of Catholic clergy which is enforced celibacy," he said. "It's highly unrealistic. I would call it a failed experiment in human control." he said.

Well. Then perhaps we should "get" priests who "do" have human control? After all, they are supposed to be religious figures. Like it or not, a lot of these Priest indiscretions "are" with young boys right?.. Sounds kindda "gay" to me. :rolleyes:

He said some studies he had read estimated about 50 percent of students studying at U.S. seminaries were now gay, and he believed the review could ultimately drain the Church of future priests.

"It's an impossible plan because if they eliminate the gays they are going to eliminate half their clergy in some of their places," he said.

WTF?.. :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050916/ts_nm/religion_catholic_gays_dc

"It's like having a heterosexual young man live in an all-female dorm," he said. It's not a reasonable position to put someone in."
Hey...obviously they've never seen the anime Love Hina! The plot line is that exact scenario lol...guy becomes the manager of an all female dorm :D

He said some studies he had read estimated about 50 percent of students studying at U.S. seminaries were now gay, and he believed the review could ultimately drain the Church of future priests.

"It's an impossible plan because if they eliminate the gays they are going to eliminate half their clergy in some of their places," he said.
WTF is an understatement

Nubius said:
Hey...obviously they've never seen the anime Love Hina! The plot line is that exact scenario lol...guy becomes the manager of an all female dorm :D

HAHAHAHHAHA.. I've seen that anime!.. Funny shitz.. That idiot always gets into these awkward positions "accidently".. lol

HAHAHAHHAHA.. I've seen that anime!.. Funny shitz.. That idiot always gets into these awkward positions "accidently".. lol
oh snap, I didn't think you had ever watched an anime lol.

Yeaaah I wish I could 'accidentally' plant my face inbetween a hot chicks legs, but hell I guess I'd settle for being the manager of an all girls dorm

I just know this thread is going to turn into a flamefest of whether homosexuality is right or wrong. All that aside, I agree that they don't belong as leaders in the church.

I just know this thread is going to turn into a flamefest of whether homosexuality is right or wrong.
it really shouldn't though...as the basis of it isn't really homosexuality it's the fact that

1. They are supposed to be celibate
2. As you said they are supposed to be representatives of god and leaders of a religious organization
3. They are going after young boys, so regardless of homosexuality statutory rape is still a factor

So dont be gay and turn this into a flamefest (muahaha that sentence is filled with puns)

or just throw them in a room one by one with little kids in there for 10 hours.. if the kids complain of any "touching", fire the priest :D

I don't care what orientation the priests are---if they touch anybody and they don't want it, that's wrong. Not cool, priesties.

gay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom