hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never hunted in my life. I don't think killing an innocent animal is the way to get meat. Even though I eat meat, I don't like going out and killing it. We eat meat at home, but I could never see myself killing the animal, and getting meat from it.

and wen you hunt you dont go for the chest shot generaly u mite need to but most of he time go for a neck shot there dead before they hit the ground. Never go for a head shot u need the head most of the time.

I love hunting... I take a week off of school during season here in WI just so i can go every day. I hunt for meat and either eat or give others every ounce of salvagable meat. I guess here in northern WI it's a little different than most places but you're odd if you don't hunt up here. There are so many things about hunting that people don't realize. the biggest is if you've ever been in a slaughter house the "harvesting" done by hunting is much more humane. Second is there's a whole experience of hunting that you can't get anywhere else. Believe it or not you learn discipline, natural skills, and just being in deer camp you have a great time and learn alot about people. I hunt, fish, trap, camp, do anything outdoors and love all of it. I'm with Dave in that i love everything about it and always have my camera. I guess i'm an extremist but i'm also the opposite of a vegetarian (eat meat with all 3 meals daily) and there's nothing like eating fresh meat that you harvested on your own.

The most 'hunting' I do is fishing and then it's catch and release. And I guess you could call me a hypocryte because, I don't believe in killing animals for meat, but I love steak, pork, chicken... the list can go on. I don't really mind either way.

However, I did shoot my cousin with a BB gun once. I wasn't hunting, he was just a prick. :)

I go to the shooting range out in the middle of no where. It's pretty cool. They are all about safety there. And usually, you'll get a range all to yourself, so you can buy watermelons on the way there, and blow the bageezez out of 'em. Anyone else go to the range?

I go to a range that is for pistols only, but I go to my brother's farm to shoot my rifles. It's lots of fun plinking. I enjoy target shooting.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom