HUGE Goldfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the goldfish was caught as well? They have those in the wild? lol (in that size anyways...)

Yup, thats makes the second one this year

Here is the first

fishn016-1.jpg

Wow that's some nice fish. I've never caught a gold fish. On my ponds there's mainly only bass and sun perch. Do go down to the coast sometimes to catch trout and stuff.

Wow! I've never seen gold fish that big. Looks like it's in a man-made lake/pond though. Are these fish fed by people? Carp around here, are always big. They're always fun to catch, but they are disgusting fish (no, not in "eating", never personally tried carp, but in the way the feed, and what they eat.)

nice fish :D my uncle showed me a little pond thing one of his friend had...had some massive goldfish in it..but i don't think they was as big as those

Nice goldfishes!! I used to catch some monsters like that when I was a kid at a local pond. Great memories!! Correct me if I'm wrong , but the big ones look like grass carp. I heard that those beasts are vegetarians. What did you use for bait? What did they weigh? What # line did you use to get line-class records? Luckily , up here in Minnesota we don't have those bad boys yet...just lots of common carp. At a local dam you can stand there and watch thousands of the *******s swarming , jumping , and generally making fishing for other species near impossible.

I gotta say , you are possibly the coolest computer geek I know of!!

Thats correct, a Grass Carp, caught her on bread using an Ultra Light and 2lb test, took 42 minutes to bring her in and she weighed 43lbs.

She is my second biggest, first be 47lbs on 6lb test with bread as well. :thumbsup:

Thats correct, a Grass Carp, caught her on bread using an Ultra Light and 2lb test, took 42 minutes to bring her in and she weighed 43lbs.

She is my second biggest, first be 47lbs on 6lb test with bread as well. :thumbsup:

42 minutes? wow seems like a real pain to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom