HP Support sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to stop crying, every company is the same, they assume you have no computer expertise and generally troubleshoot you, they are not going to support a customer that bought a Vista machine and loaded XP on it, i know i wouldnt if any issues arose, when you call HP you call Tier 1 very general troubleshooting, and thats troubleshooting on a unmolested machine. idk how one issue you have with HP would make you call them unorganized, HP is a multibillion dollar company, im pretty sure they got organization down packed. You sound like one of the customers that calls tech support yelling because you cant figure out how to enable the mouse you accidentally disabled

you need to stop crying, every company is the same, they assume you have no computer expertise and generally troubleshoot you, they are not going to support a customer that bought a Vista machine and loaded XP on it, i know i wouldnt if any issues arose, when you call HP you call Tier 1 very general troubleshooting, and thats troubleshooting on a unmolested machine. idk how one issue you have with HP would make you call them unorganized, HP is a multibillion dollar company, im pretty sure they got organization down packed. You sound like one of the customers that calls tech support yelling because you cant figure out how to enable the mouse you accidentally disabled

Whats wrong with You :|

i didnt call them, i was just searching for software they didnt include for xp which turned out that Vista software worked with xp, you dirty c*nt so dont give me this S*** about being some ****en customer that doesnt know how to enable a ****en mouse
and when i left a message, i meant i left a comment on the bottom of the screen where you say something to "IMPROVE THEIR WEBSITE"
i built/repair/and modify computers daily as a hobby so im not d*mn as you think i am

and if you can't read a post probably then i suggest shoving that A+ and MCDST Certification up your ***, and move on to physiological help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom