How's your Weather?!

Warm n muggy, vid was taken yesterday and the humidity has slowly been building. Gah. If I had to pick a style of weather I hate the most, it's hot&humid. Always covered in a thin film of moisture/sweat that can't evaporate cause the air is already saturated, overheating cause sweating no longer cools you, and everything is sticky. Awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY2AX4YVfxs

Pittsburgh weather is very strange - 40 degree changes in 24 hours lately. Killing my sinuses and joints. Thursday it was sunny and in the 60's, Friday after noon it was 25 degrees and snowing so hard it was hard to drive due to visibility- 1 hour later it was sunny with temps rising. Saturday not a cloud in the sky and close to 60 again. I don't know if I should put the snow shovel in the back of the truck or my golf clubs.

I hate Texas, forecasted all week to have some serious storms all day yesterday. Clear skies literally the whole day, tornadoes in the panhandle and Oklahoma. Nothing for today, rains like hell for a solid 10 minutes out of nowhere.

Raining. I like it. There is good drainage here. Would rather have snow. But if you have lived through drought you would learn to welcome the life giving sound of rain.

All the snow is gone here except the lakes still have ice.
The next few day's will be cool in the 40's but sunny and that's good weather to clean up the yard

Warming up here finally; supposed to get to around 60*F. Most of our snow is melted thanks to the warm days - besides the huge piles that are slowly melting. But that's causing a ton of flooding up here now; and there's still over a foot of snowpack in the northern part of the state...which will all melt into the Missouri River and make things worse for everyone downstream (Omaha is getting bad flooding, and I hear KS is getting hammered too).

Back
Top Bottom