How's your Weather?!

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
Kicking this off since PP's right - we probably need a dedicated weather thread lol.

Late crappy winter here this year. So much snow here, people are running out of places to put it when they plow/scoop their driveways and sidewalks. Today finally got up to around 30*F; been single digits with below zero windchills (-30 to -50*F, depending on the area).

Supposed to get another 6" of snow this weekend and 40mph winds, with another 3" next week. Plz make it stahp. Been a lot of news outlets for rural driving warnings, advising people not to drive on county roads/highways because of the potential for drifts to block the roadways.

Texas decided to be Texas again with the random weather. Thunderstorm for tonight got tossed in the forecast and it's overcast with a cool breeze now. Sigh

Texas decided to be Texas again with the random weather. Thunderstorm for tonight got tossed in the forecast and it's overcast with a cool breeze now. Sigh
That storm did come in, and it was enough to wake my drunk *** up around 3am with constant lightning, hail, heavy wind, and other ****. Was warm yesterday afternoon then when we got back to the lake it was around 40f and of course I was the only one who brought a jacket so I got cold as ****.

It didn't snow here quite as much as forcasted (probably only got like...3-4" instead of the 6"). But another round of snow is coming middle of this week. So we'll see how much that dumps on us.

All of the highways around us, as well as the interstate spanning the width of my state, were either under "Do Not Travel" advisories or straight up closed due to the blowing snow/drifting on Friday night.

Yesterday got up to around 30*F! Warmest it's been in a couple months. Got the entrance of my driveway cleared (damn snowplows block them in when they go by and plow mounds of hard snow chunks) - heavy/wet snow is a PITA to clear.

Back
Top Bottom