How'd you pick your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holocron is based on the star wars novels. When I was in high school I started to read the books, they were pretty good, what caught my attention though was the holocrons. They were used to store a Jedi's (or a Sith's) memories allowing others to learn techniques and history by unlocking them.

Because I have always used it on all the forums I go to and because I like mythological stories and stuff:)

Adam Azad...is my name...by smooshing the 2 together...i become....

ADZ...

Everywhere else you will find me as 'Caprice_SS' <---- My car....

mine is DraftHorsePower, because my horse is half draft horse, and he's HUGE, but it also has double meanings since i drive a cute little yellow mustang and it's got some horsepower. :)

Barlow is my last name, and I didn't know what to use, so I guess I just used it on impulse...

hackerman.... WEll I had it on the Unknowncheats forum.... still do, and I carry it around. I dunno has no real meaning, its just the UC is a game hacking forum sooo.... yeah

Martin is my first name. Simple as that.
Same here... I was too lazy to come up with something more original when I registered.

Guy.. wasn't there someone on here named Girly a while ago with an Anarchy-esque avatar? Lol, she reminded me of all the Attention Whore pics Roo used to post.

She got banned for lashing out at the mods, in our attempt to help her counter her issue. Now let's just keep that laid to rest forever. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom