How'd you pick your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cast_wolvett0405.gif

Harper is Andromeda's irascible engineer and fix-it man.
Okay, Andromeda might not be the greatest sci-fi show, but I do like the character Harper.

Nubius said:
Ron Jeremy and Yoshi? Roshi!

LMFAO isn't that a trip... ok here it is...

I got Roshi from a common Buddhist name for teacher, or Zen master. Enlightened one... although my religion is not Buddhism, i respect the teachings and value the morals and lessons held within.

229 - comes from the other side of the scale, it's kinda the yin to my yang... lol ok cheezey but you get the point... while Roshi is for peace love, enlightenment... and much much more... 229 comes from my .40 cal SigSauer P229 handgun which i love and has kept me out of danger a couple times. i am greatful that i have never had to use it and hope i never do, but i LOVE to fire it at the range.

well that's my name. i use it everywhere and it reminds me to keep things in ballance and not let my RAGE become me.

But, then again Ron Jeremy and Yoshi was close too...

Roshi229 said:
...229 - comes from the other side of the scale, it's kinda the yin to my yang... lol ok cheezey but you get the point... while Roshi is for peace love, enlightenment... and much much more... 229 comes from my .40 cal SigSauer P229 handgun which i love and has kept me out of danger a couple times. i am greatful that i have never had to use it and hope i never do, but i LOVE to fire it at the range...
That's interesting!

My 224 is for another reason, but if I did the same as you, then I'd be DMo940, as in PT940 (another .40 cal!).

Dave :D

Yon... Used as number 4 in japanese if it is to be the last number in a series, but it actualy means end. :p

f15h has been my hacker alias for a while... I've had strange encounters with fish ever since I was little.

Fox is what everyone calls me, (nickname I got about 5 yrs ago and it stuck, and my campers like it so its cool for them). Its also a lot easier to remember than my real name Darrin. Kinda awkward introducing myself but people usually can roll with it. The Loxy.. dunno it just kinda.. goes with it, plus its somewhat femmy but I'm a confident guy so its ok and everyone who knows me.. I initiallly made it for playin CoD and LAN games and such and it was a reverse tough-guy name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom