How was your 4th?

overlord20

Fully Optimized
For the Americans on here, how was your 4th of July? what did you do?

I went to the town over bought a crap ton of fireworks and drank beer and lit them off until 6 am today haha.

My 4th was pretty good but equally crap. The night before I had to stay up all night because by 4am I couldn't sleep and figured I wouldn't get up early if I fell asleep around 5 or 6. Got stuck in traffic as soon as we left in the AM because of a tard getting into a wreck at the worst spot on the highway here. Then we went to visit Mariah's great grandma which was good cause I got a nice nap but made me feel more like crap since I was over tired. Got to my moms and sweated my butt off since it was hot but was nice to get an early bday present and see the family.
Got to my best friends house for the night and couldn't drink due to needing to drive back home. We bought some good food for the night but my appetite was spoiled from eating a huge "lunch" at the retirement home. IBC Root Beer and all that gas didn't help either lol. We got on his roof to see all the fireworks but since I was so tired it was hard to concentrate and I was afraid of falling off.

We also talked about the old 4th days and parties from when my dad was around which made me sad. I haven't had a decent 4th for a few years now to say the least and it used to be my favorite holiday.

For the Americans on here, how was your 4th of July? what did you do?

I went to the town over bought a crap ton of fireworks and drank beer and lit them off until 6 am today haha.

Doing the lighting off tomorrow night since I had to work last night, and all our family/friends did too. Beer and fireworks, what else do you need? :Peeking:

Couldn't light off the fireworks I had already gotten because there was a ban put on personal fireworks because of how dry it is here. We had the main fireworks show in the closest town get canceled because they were afraid it would set the town on fire.

Back
Top Bottom