How are you spending your days of summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And its raining pretty hard again. Was a flash of funder too. :( :D

Edit: Forgot to say it was warm and sunny for an hour at lunch. :)

Currently I'm working only about 25 hours a week, with a 3 credit class in between. I also take part in a slow pitch soft ball league which my team gets highly toxicated in. and thats about it.

I've been sick (more or less) and when I'm not sick, I'm playing sick, lol! I found out I had Sleep Apnea and I was waiting to get it treated. It was bad enough that I left my job (though a boss pist me off quite well) and soon after I decided to not sign up for summer classes do to sleeping into the day no matter what.

Anyways it sucked for awhile, but hey at least I didn't have to do ****. Nice 2 month vacation.

beat me to it. i'm spending the "summer" rugged up :p. it's been cold around here lately. at least by my standards. anything below 10 degrees celsius is "freezing" around here.
I don't usually go out for long if it's under 15ºC or so. And I live on the southern edge of the continent (not including Tasmania).

I think I heard that Australia is the driest continent on the planet, statistically.
Though most of Australia is desert, particularly in the centre. Most people live around the edges.

I'm working 9-5 while having to learn c#, directx and XNA game studio for a project so lots too do!

And bring on rain I cant stand the heat good job i live in the UK, its easier to warm your self up when cold than to cool your self down when hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom