How are you spending your days of summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that here? We are not getting flooded as such, but it is still cold. I am in jacket and jeans still. :(

LOL some parts of the UK are flooded right now I am sure they have so rain fall to spaire.

My summer is work followed by more work and the odd spell of drinking also I am working on Das Ubber rig and the corresponding server to go with.

My summer involves me doing nothing but Relaxing and gaming, I just graduated from college and am now enjoying a few weeks off before I get shipped across the country for training.

Mon-Fri I wake up around 7am, work from 8-5 (with an hour lunch often spent on my favorite UT2k4 server), go home and make dinner and then usually just relax. Pretty much what I do all year round. The weekends are also full of relaxing and being lazy while playing my video games. I am not much of an outside person and when I do go out I typically go out at night. I do like the fact that i can bike to and from work now though, always a nice thing.

Schooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................................................

I need some relaxation time...

Go to school 18 hours a week, but only get 9 credit hours *mutters about summer classes*. Have AT LEAST 20 hours homework...

Then various other things usually occupy my time.

summer here in Southern California.

usually, I just sit around and work on my computer (browse tech forums, myspace, random google spurts on new hardware, browsing newegg, playing COD2, Halo, MXvsATV, NFSU, NFSU2, etc...) waiting for phone calls of people asking for pc repair, or yard work(which usually goes really good, selling a Gateway P4 1.6ghz 512mb with a 20gb and a dvd rom drive for about 350, fully loaded with xp home, cyberlink power dvd, ms office, and firefox)

otherwise that, I either ride my bike around the neighborhood or up to circle k
(the little gas-station mini supermarket down the street) and pass out flyers of what I do. just a summer thing

i live in vegas...and its getting to 110 degrees every day now

mostly i wake up still drunk around 2 pm, hang with some friends, drive around and look for jobs, hit the strip for a few hours, drink at chubbies (great bar) then go home...repeat process. throw a party in there somewhere maybe twice a week

that goes for 4 days out of the week, the other three are the same process minus looking for jobs and going to the strip, those are replaced with band practices and drinking after band practice

all in all, im getting carpel tunelle (sp?) in both wrists from too much guitar/typing and dont expect my liver to work past 25 haha

and that, my friends, is how a summer shouldnt be spent. it may be fun but im pretty much wasting alot of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom