How Tall and What Weight Are You ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Height: About 5'10?
Weight: 140-145
Sports: Used to play alot of soccer when I was younger. Now it's just Bmx, Volleyball and I guess you could say drumming is a sport when you consider how physical it is haha.

i'm somewhere around ~190cm (6'2"-6'4" ish i think) and 90kg (~195lbs). i keep in shape with running and aussie rules football. i also love basketball but i'm currently taking a break to let some injuries heal (they're manageable at footy where i have access to the club trainer, that and reducing the strain by only doing one sport). i also used to do Tae Kwon Do. at the moment i'm a bit out of shape by my own standards but i guess i've got fair endurance and speed. i have developed a bit of a beer gut during the off season.

edit: i am almost 19

Height: 5'10
Weight: 205
Activities: I played soccer from the time I was little till I graduated high school (got recruited to play, too but then I lost my spot to some brazilian kid who was a lot better and would go there for less money, lol). Now I just play rugby football for my universities team.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: Like 240
Sports: None right now. Getting a gym membership in May when I finish moving. I used to be a weight lifting fiend in High School. I need to get back in shape!

masterchief%20wax%202.jpg

Height: 7ft/2.13 Metres
Weight: 1000LBS/450kg
Sports/Activities: Shooting Aliens

Height: 5ft 11
Weight: 8.5 Stone/120LBS/55kg
Sports/Activities: Haven't done any explicit sports or activities in 2 years.

Height: 6ft
Weight: 150lbs
Ethnicity: American
Sports/Activities: Haven't participated in any sports after I found out about the computer. (Since age 12) I did however own a dirtbike but I didn't race it or anything. I mostly jumped it a little and got even more into computer technology and am currently building a new computer. Thus where selling my dirtbike comes in.
I am enrolled in dual enrollment meaning I go to high school and college at the same time. I am currently taking college programming classes along side my high school classes. I will probably choose to graduate early and begin taking college classes in the line of work that suits me. I will probably decide to get a job in the field of comptuer technology/hardware/minimal software. I know a guy making 80$ an hour building and keeping computers running for people. That sounds like an awesome job to me :)

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 203.5lbs of Solid rock hard muscle. (Yeah right! working on it though.)
Sports/Activities: Weight Training and July is Softball season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom