How is this for a swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
As some of your people know, I am moving back home with my folks this week end.

Now normally i mow the lawns. however lawn as not been mowed in about 3 month. Part of it due to weather. The other part is due to my lawnmower being in the shop for repairs.
Also I have this guy an old P-III 733 just so he could play some newer games. Because only other computer he has there is a 486 and a 386.

My next store neighbour (Mick) does land scaping. And I really do not have the time for mowing the lawn. So last night....
Me :- Yo Mick. Could you mow the lawn some time. I am not sure when i can pay you as I am moving out. But I will give you my PlayStation 2 as some sort of security deposit until I have the case.
Mick :- Ahhh... don't worry about it. I will keep those copy of Free Space and Free Space II
Me :- (THINKING) Um.... I only paid about $10 for these 2.
Me :- Tell you what, I am not going to need my 15" CRT monitor and more. It's better than that thing that you are running now.
Mick :- REALLY!!!!! I will even to the land scaping too. What are you doing with that other computer that it's on.
Me :- Not sure. It's only getting used as a printer server and i am not going need it as it only a P166. I am going to take it back to work and sell it there.
Mick :- Will it run DOOM?
Me :- Doom III, no way!!! (I then explain that it's Mhz and not Ghz)
Mick :- No, I mean Doom I and 2.
Me :- Ummmm..... yeah.
Mick :- How much you want for it?
Me :- Just mow the lawn and to the land scaping.
Mick :- COOL!!!!!!

So in the end, I am getting this guy to do about 3 to 4 hours hard work for about some thing that I would not even pay $50 for.

I am going to buy in a case of beer when he's done.

Well it's a fair trade

Personally my motto is if your not using it, make sure someone will.

This has only came back to haunt me once, damned copy of CS, gone, forever.

Harper said:
"One man's trash is another man's treasure"

As all us homeless bums have once learned.... at one point in time

HOMELESS UNITED :)

jk.... I'm "homed" ( <---- wth?? )

Some homeless people have bad attitudes. Whenever I go down to help feed the homeless people, man, there's at least a "few" that mouth off at someone. Especially the girls or the younger kids who are helping out. Most of them are nice though. But, honestly, some people are retards. Giving attitude to the people that are trying to feed them.. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom