How to ship a car across the states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! What did you get?

No No, I don't crash everything that I drive. In the past year I have driven across the country twice without any bad luck. I just drove 3715 miles from coast to coast (again about 3 weeks ago) and never came close to a tree :)

Brand new Honda Civic. Needed something that was Gas Efficent. More so than my Chevy Trailblazer. :laughing:

If the car isnt capable of making the trip, its probably not worth shipping there. Why not just sell it and buy another junker when you get there.

I'm still willing to crash it into a tree. Right now we are having a sale on tree-impacted car fires.

Real Testimony:
"Thanks Dr. IP! Without your motoring skills, I would still be driving my old 2001 Subaru Impreza WRX Turbo Wagon. The car fire was a nice touch too. Your service REALLY works! I would recommend you to any and all of my friends that need to quickly get rid of their car!

Thanks again,
Suzanne McNibbles
Salt Lake City, UT
08-02-07_0836.jpg

Yea, it definitely hurt the next day. I had to pry myself out of the driver-side window.

You didn't flip off the bank did you? Did something break the fall off the bank? Either way, I'm sure that it wasn't a pretty site :(

If the car isnt capable of making the trip, its probably not worth shipping there. Why not just sell it and buy another junker when you get there.

well its dallas and weather wont be a problem copared to mn...he just needs it urgentlyt tehre cos he moved there and got a job....

I grew up in houston and made many trips to dallas and san antonio. God i'm glad to be out of that hellhole of a state.

I grew up in houston and made many trips to dallas and san antonio. God i'm glad to be out of that hellhole of a state.

What was your problem with Texas again??

I thought it was ok here but after living in the north for five years and coming back, this state is 10 times better. I live in the metroplex area but not in Dallas, im in the Euless area about 10-15 min from DFW Airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom