how safe is newegg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i cant order from newegg cause my credit card wont let me
some protection only allows me to buy from certain stores online
ugh
newegg isnt one of them so i had to buy from ecost
im guessing its reliable since it was one of the stores but i dunno

Newcents, if your credit card is limiting you... sign up for a (eww) paypal account, give them your credit card, and pay for your newegg order with paypal and then use your credit card. Lol..it works, and surely paypal is 'trusted'?

though paypal is part of ebay now...they're probably selling your credit card info to other countries heh heh...just kiddin!

I've bought about $5000 USD worth of merchandise from newegg, it's very reliable and safe. They have excellent customer service and RMA is very easy

Yeah, they're very anal about credit cards. My dad tried to order some stuff for me & have it sent to my house (using his card, of course) but since the addresses didn't match with the bank and what have you, it was a no go. He could have contacted Newegg and straightened it out (they sent him a couple of emails notifying him of his credit card use), but in the end he just had it shipped to his own house.

Newegg is amazing, I have made several purchases from them, NEVER a hitch in the proceedings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom