**How Popular Would This Be???....**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd go over well, you just have to get through the first month of advertising cost. But thats just my opinion. By your sig, you've already got the infrastructure there.

If your prices are 'competitive' then your in business...people are tight fisted and the average home user doesnt care about intel or amd, they want the mghz(although they dont know what it is, other than a number) and they want it as cheap as possible

ADZ said it perfect. the average computer illiterate user has no clue how their machine works and the reasons for getting one would confuse the hell out of you.

they want the thing cheap, fast, and good looking. not necessarily in that order. for instance my uncle who knows $#@$ about computers buys the most expensive one he can find in some J&R catalog. he has it only because he wants to show off

this guy my uncle knows wanted a computer because he thought he could use the AOL internet for free. i'm sure there are some equally dumb reasons that people buy computers.

with tha in mind, people will not buy just any computer out there. besides the price the thing must look decent, but most important it has to be resonably reliable and not too slow. if the thing breaks down quickly the customers will give you hell, even if the problem was their fault.

it's gonna be a big investment, i hope you guys have a good idea of what you are getting yourselves into financially and ....emotionally :p

it's gonna be a big investment, i hope you guys have a good idea of what you are getting yourselves into financially and ....emotionally

Thats my worry! Financial problems! Im worried Im gonna go broke and have less money then what I do now...but hey, Bill Gates didn't become a billionaire sitting on his rear now did he? LOL :p

thats tru slam...but it is like teh web design industry...bloated...i have taught my lil bro whos 12 how to put in a hard drive..im not saying he can become a technician...but there is a lot of ppl who can resell computers and repair them...you need to have a service that not every one else provides...and you need to be able to provide that service at an affordable price!

I have my own web & Graphic design company...for a while there were plenty of clients...my site is down now as I am switching servers...but it is quiet. I get more calls from people needing viruses removed...and OS installed...as well as a full time tech support job...so not to put u off, but u need to take a lot into consideration!

Yes but in order for everyone to build computers...they need parts dont they? And thats what Im providing! Parts and Full System Computers is what we are doing!

altough the 850 has been faithfull to me, and still runs SWEET...i want bigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom