How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 42 since february Phew! I taught I was the only old fart on this forum) and have owned computers for 22 years (give or take 1 year). Started with my timex Sinclair and a TI 99, Moved to comodore 64 and an 8088, then a 286 6MHz, then a 386 DX 33MHz then 2nd generation Pentium 75 MHz then a 750 and now my system.

You can tell the old farts. They start remembering things like Tandys and Comodore 64s and....hmm, I wonder if my Comodore will start up without catching the house on fire. I remember when I first started.......... :eek: ............oops.

Chronologically, I'm an old fart, but I refuse to grow up!!!

Dave :D

I am now 27 and started programming BASIC on a BBC micro when I was about 5 or 6, graduated to a Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k, yes that's 48k of memory, when I was about 7, still had some of the best games I ever played tho....

zerozero said:
I'm 42 since february Phew! I taught I was the only old fart on this forum)

Hey now , men in their 40's are old farts ... Us women are just begginning the prime time of our lives ;)

hmmm, yea i remember programming games on an apple laser ][ e then on to the tandy and so forth...i've got an old modem that ways more than my laptop....24

been into computers since i was 12 (ish)

bought a spectrum, then amiga, then onto the windows crap that we all have to put up with now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom