How much is your cellphone bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgin Mobile PayAsYouGo
50$ lasts me like 4 month.
When I started It was 10cents a min, now it's 30cents...more then a friggen payphone.

I hate Virgin's 'Pay As You Go' because you have to "top off" every month with I think at least $10 or $20 even if you already have a ton of cash in your account.

Right now I'm on a family plan with my mom and brother, it's about $100+ a month but I only pay 20 of it and I don't even use that many minutes, probably less than 30 minutes a month since I mostly do texting and I don't even do a lot of that.
Right now I'm trying to find out Alltel's policies on upgrading to a new phone before your current contract is up, if anyone can tell me that'd be a huge help.

It seems to me like Verizon is a little more expensive then others. I know when I compare our plan to someones elses it is always more.

I originally paid about 50 or so for a 600 minute per month plan with t-mobile. Free nights and weekends. I ended up using over 1200 minutes and got a $600.00 phone bill in the mail. Long story. Needless to say, I don't use my cell phone anymore.

^you know if you tell them your kid got a hold of it without the intention of using that many minutes they will drop the overage charges.

Well, she is being nice, and letting me keep the furnature until she moves out of her parents house. It will be cool once it's gone, cause then I can get brand NEW furnature. AND cut my phone bill by alot.... Last month was $235 and change.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom