How much is your cellphone bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
£20 a month if that, I get free texts out of a allowance of 500 i use 150 - 400 depending on GF's credit level.

about $40.00 a month using a prepaid phone. I don't even use it often though. I put money on it and then the money disappears really fast.

Almost of my friends have verizon phones so its free to call them. My other friends I use Skype to talk to.

Virgin Mobile PayAsYouGo
50$ lasts me like 4 month.
When I started It was 10cents a min, now it's 30cents...more then a friggen payphone.

im only 12$ for the line and 20$ for unlimited texting which i use...wayyyy too much. haha.

my friends plan has 5 phones on it with like unlimited everything. bill is usually 500$ + a month.

Ive got a sprint employee plan with 2 lines, first line is 500 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else (pictures,text,internet,nights & weekends) and my second line is a pantech px-500 mobile broadband card with unlimited data (Backup net if main net goes out, or for on the go. can download at about 100-150kb). If i took line two off it would drop to about $40, but it comes in handy.

usually around $80 a month. Its a pretty basic verizon plan with 450 anytime, free night and weekends and unlimited text. Its the taxes that make it so expensive tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom