how much is a x2 6400 worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet taste.

By the way by now you should realize half the "pc gamers" don't even read benchmarks anymore. So they probably wouldn't even bother with a product they are unsure about.

Sweet taste.

By the way by now you should realize half the "pc gamers" don't even read benchmarks anymore. So they probably wouldn't even bother with a product they are unsure about.

ya, your right, that is the same reason people buy "dell" or "hp" desktops
they just dont know any better.

im amazed, i paid 159.99 last year for that chip. selling it for 140 is not a bad investment (this chip out performed the stock market over the year)

Money is also essential to a degree. Its how wealth is distributed.

Then again how are we so different then the "cavemen" when we gauge our wealth with paper?

yep...gotta love ebay. i unload all my used stuff when i change/upgrade/experiment. as far as what "those people" know...lol...they dont know ****.
i sold my 5000BE+evga 590SLI+cnps9500 for waaaaaaay more than i would have thought.
i sold my HD2900PRO for more than i paid for it, as well as my 7900gs and both of my 8800gt cards.
fixin' ta list my 4870 and musashi...i expect to get close to what i paid for the card itself (280 or something). gonna start the auction at like 210 or 215 and watch it go. i also notice you had free shipping taste...that helps A LOT. i usually have an absurdly low shipping cost, just to cover box, bubble tape etc.

yep...gotta love ebay. i unload all my used stuff when i change/upgrade/experiment. as far as what "those people" know...lol...they dont know ****.
i sold my 5000BE+evga 590SLI+cnps9500 for waaaaaaay more than i would have thought.
i sold my HD2900PRO for more than i paid for it, as well as my 7900gs and both of my 8800gt cards.
fixin' ta list my 4870 and musashi...i expect to get close to what i paid for the card itself (280 or something). gonna start the auction at like 210 or 215 and watch it go. i also notice you had free shipping taste...that helps A LOT. i usually have an absurdly low shipping cost, just to cover box, bubble tape etc.

how did you like the evga 590? it was a sexy lookin board, i had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom