how much would you pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
for a TI-83/84 calculator program.

now, i can't just leave it at that (while you laugh...). These programs ive made in my bored time, are pretty tight. Their names (with discriptions) are....

ALGEBRA: Size =~6000
quad formula - solves for imaginary and real x values, gives it to you in (x-*)(x+*) form, also gives you the x values (x+4) where x=-4.
"changing to vertex form" - changes an equation from ax^2+bx+c to a(x-h)^2+k. It has two methods, both of which give you a string of text (instead of it all scattered, it will say Y=3(x-5)^2+8).
Find a - you put in any point, usually (0,0), and then the vertex, and it will solve for the "a" in Y=a(x-h)^2+k. Again, returns the value in a string.
Lines - put in M and B, and it gives you x and y intercepts, slope, domain and range (duh..).
quadratics/cubics - You put in the values of an equation, choose whether it is squared or cubed (quad or cubic), and then it gives you X and Y intercepts, vertex, shape (compressed, stretched, etc), domain, range, orientation (up or down).
exponentials - (Y=b^(x-h)+k) - x and y intercepts, asymptote, domain and range, "locator point" (with 2^x the locator point is (0,1)).
hyperbola - (Y=a/(x-h)+k) - x and y intercepts, asymptotes, domain and range.
mode changer - changes the mode from float to 3 decimals, etc.

ALGEBRA2: Size =~3000
solving for more 2+ variables (via matricies) (working on it)
finding a - with three points of a graph (working on it)
solving for exponants (i.e. 2^x = 8^6).
sine everything that you can think of w/ sine waves (working on it)
mode changer change the float/fix
(still in development..)

CHEMIST1: Size =~2250
Ka/Kb solver (acid and base)
Order finder order as in (Rate = K [a]^x][ b ]^y) solve for x and y
PV=NRT Solver - Pressure * Volume = Amount * .08206 * Time (solves for any one of these automatically)
Notes! - write notes on your calculator. Has a limit of 10 notes to conserve space.
pH tools - find pH, pOH, Molarity, Moles, etc.

as you can see, some of my programs, algebra2 and chemist1, do not have as many features as algebra. Any ideas would be welcome. But i am wondering. How much could i sell these programs for? I have a free version already, which doesn't do as much, but i would just put it up on my web site and let my friends download it once they pay me... or other web people via paypal :)p).

Thanks!

well my school has some retarted math books, and they have really specific stupid things, like they make you change 20 formulas from ax^2+bx+c to vertex form.

also, a lot of those programs cost money on the website... at least the good ones

im not talking about like, $20 or aything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom