How much would i get For this PC i own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditch the 5GB "recovery partition", it's probably just trials of Norton Antivirus and a bunch of viruses that HP's carry.

Ditch the 5GB "recovery partition", it's probably just trials of Norton Antivirus and a bunch of viruses that HP's carry.

LOL. This coming from a Dell jockey...

The General said:
Nor are they looking for a 6gb harddrive
But you can still put an operating system on it. Like Windows Xp SP2 can JUST fit one that.

The General said:
The computer is junk, if I had one like that, I'd toss it in the dumpster because I'd spend more time trying to sell it than it is worth.
Don't tell that one to my boss. He's been rescueing PCs from out side of his appartment.
Last one he took in was a Celeron 233.

With the fact that i have a collection of
2x AMD K6 500 IBMs
2x PII 400 System
1x Celeron 366 System
and a few others sitting around the office doing nothing. I think he's got the hit to stop bringing these in.

500 Mhz +, I will think about it reburbishing it if I got nothing better to do.

700 Mhz +, Worth my while. I would be avoiding using any new parts to get it up and running

1Ghz +, Worth my time and effort to get it working. However that will prolly change as windows vista come more mainstream.
I got a feeling that in 12 months time, I am not going to be interested in any thing less than a 1500.
At least with a functional 1Ghz + system (not including software) i can get about $200 for it.

I sold crappy old compaq p3-750 PSU, CPU, and MOBO for like $50 last year. People buy the darndest things on eBay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom