how much trouble am i in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly they won't do anything except ban you. You deserve much worse. Why do you continue to try to scam people? Does your "girlfriend" know you are a liar and a cheat? Was that info on the note with the flowers? Loser.

Okay let's take a chill pill here. It was an online site that gives free stuff away, okay. They are scamming people everyday left and right. Although they might be legit. They're still scamming people.

So calm down, it's not that big of a deal.

Hear that knock on the door? BETTER RUN, THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU. How exactly did you scam them anyway.

Wow. The OT section has really taken a dive. This is saddening, at best.

Anyway, I wanted to say something along the lines of what superdave said...but he already said it...so, instead, I'm gonna give you some advice.

Stop trying to scam people and earn money like the rest of us before you get yourself into some deep [poo]. And to clarify, the rest of us earn money by sueing companies and organizations such as Microsoft, Sony, RIAA, MPAA, etc....and then a select few of us are actually 1337 enough to work full time and/or part time jobs.

the governemnt will come to your house take you away,fine your parents about $5k and that will be that

j/ks

Honestly they won't do anything except ban you. You deserve much worse. Why do you continue to try to scam people? Does your "girlfriend" know you are a liar and a cheat? Was that info on the note with the flowers? Loser.

so angry, I bet you have many insecurities...

anyways I think a fair spanking will do just fine.

my girlfriend knows and don't really care. I am not a Liar and didn't tell her I was. She knows I cheat online to get money and she's ok with it.

They didn't even ban me from the website or anything.

ohh i wish i was, i mean is this real money we're talking about here if it is think of all the people loosing out i dont know what site it is anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom