how much trouble am i in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be careful after some testing with your public IP you are very vunerable and they could be watching you. You have many open ports that were easy to tunel through.

Aye...not only does he have a lot of 'em open, but some of 'em are key ones that even a newbie cracker could make easy work of. Grats for making their life easier. It's rather funny, really.

Just be happy that we're relatively nice people here.

He's worried about an IP? Especially after having admitted in a 5 page thread of cheating on this company. So now he's going to get some lawyer taking him to court for lots of money and a life sentence, and he didn't even steal a dime.

He could run now, like Will Smith in the Enemy of the State, and may get across the border, but with all those bug that he already a has.....

It's hopeless. Call 'em up and walk yourself in while you can still walk!

Dave :D

Okay let's take a chill pill here. It was an online site that gives free stuff away, okay. They are scamming people everyday left and right. Although they might be legit. They're still scamming people.

So calm down, it's not that big of a deal.

just cause it involves money + the internet doesn't make it a scam. I've made tons of money from stuff like this and have given out a lot too.

Anyways this is probly the greatest thread ever :p

Oy vey, some of you take this so freaking seriously.

This guy doesn't deserve to get fined or anything, he was trying to scam a fraudulant company, big deal. It's not like he tried to kill somebody.

I mean seesh, some of you bash on him like he did something horribly wrong.

meh i dnt care just feel sorry for the people at the other end losing out

Hey nickm926, quess whos back lol you missed me? i have had no internet for like a month lol just to change over lol n i got my account band 3 days into my new isp lol

I think it is funny when you think about people in trouble just glad you anit in there shoes lol what goes around comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom