how much trouble am i in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I cheated on this one website and they said they would send the money but then they e-mailed me with a message saying the account is flagged cause of fraudulant actions so I got caught.

How much trouble are we talking here? none, jail, fines, what?

It was about $50.00 that I cheated to get cause I wanted to find out if the website was legit. It was a survey website and I ran out of surveys to fill out and you have to have $75.00 or more or they won't send you a check.
I had $20.00 something from filling out surveys but I ran out of surveys to take then.

They'll threaten legal action, but for $50, they'd lose money just paying a lawyer to send a letter, hehe.

They'll threaten legal action, but for $50, they'd lose money just paying a lawyer to send a letter, hehe.

I don't know how americans usually react to these kind of things but in Finland its not always about money, in similar case they would propably sue you just because theu don't want you to get away with it.

Even if they would lose some money.
But lawyers are also lot cheaper to get here.l

no I didn't get the money yet. I clicked the redeem money box on the website and it said it was processing and the same night I got that e-mail.

Honestly they won't do anything except ban you. You deserve much worse. Why do you continue to try to scam people? Does your "girlfriend" know you are a liar and a cheat? Was that info on the note with the flowers? Loser.

with any luck they will make a example of you and send you in for 5 years and a 2000$ penalty enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom