how much spam do you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually get 40 or so spam messages a day. 99.5% of the time the filter picks 'em up.

I have gmail and I hadn't checked it for 2 days and when I checked it this morning I had 17 spam emails. They are now gone.

My spam e-mail I get maybe 4 total per day, 2 get by the filter and 2 don't. My real e-mail I get no spam, not ever. My old spam e-mail(my old isp killed it... eventually) used to get around 90-110 spam per day. I remember when I left for over a week and coming back to 1000+ messages, it took so long I wanted to cry.

My Yahoo account gets zero spam. My hotmail gets about 10 or so a day, all filtered to the trash. My ISP email gets about 5 or so a week, all filtered to trash. Work, zero.

I barely got any spam mails up until 2 months ago.

Now I get about 15 per day. My email client (PocoMail) filters 91% of them, and it is still learning (Bayesian filter) so it should filter more in a few weeks (only enabled it recently).

I get around 13 - 15 spam messages a day. All of it goes to the spam folder and it's from the same people. I'm just too lazy to add the email addresses to my blocked list.

My spam filters get most of the spam.

With my gmail, I get about 7000+ per month. Another business email that I have gets about 3000 per month. And the admin email here gets about 100 per day, another 3000+ a month.

I'm really thankful for the spam filters!

Dave :D

DMo224 said:
My spam filters get most of the spam.

With my gmail, I get about 7000+ per month. Another business email that I have gets about 3000 per month. And the admin email here gets about 100 per day, another 3000+ a month.

I'm really thankful for the spam filters!

Dave :D

WOW!!! i thought I got a lot at around 1.5k, I guess not, thats amazing. Congrats on post #4000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom