how much spam do you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CntdwnToExtn

Fully Optimized
i've had the same yahoo email account for the past......8 years now i guess.

i clean out my junk box in the morning and at the end of the night i will have approx 300 filtered to it plus around 30 that get though during the day.
it's crazy.
if i leave it for a week i'll have almost 5000 in my junk!

spammers are slightly smart too, i get a lot dated like 2015, 2030 so that the automated emails that get send from forums (when you regg) will ofcourse get filtered and it's a real bugger to find them cause your searching though like 500 mails dated 15 years in advanced lol.

I get lots and I am in need of a Gmail account.

Could someone possibly send me a code, as every time I do it, the code fails to come back to my cell phone.

thanks

yahoo spam filters work quite well, my mom uses aol, im so ashamed she wonders why she always gets hundreds of junk a day...

Lord AnthraX said:
I get lots and I am in need of a Gmail account.

Could someone possibly send me a code, as every time I do it, the code fails to come back to my cell phone.

thanks

sure, whats ur email. In response to the original Q, I emptied my spam folder last night around this time, and I now have 142 spam emails. But, I've only had this email address for about 3 years.

kfc469 said:
sure, whats ur email. In response to the original Q, I emptied my spam folder last night around this time, and I now have 142 spam emails. But, I've only had this email address for about 3 years.

PM sent, Dont want to Hi-jack this :D

well spammer can go suck my ****, im well protected with couple applications, and dont get any mail from anyone besides friends/ family and tech forum. Average per day 3

I don't get any spam...ever. I use AOL mail beucase that's what I had in my days of dialup, and I just don't want to switch.

I get very little, like 1 or 2 a month.

I let my wife use my "official" email I used. She signed up for a bunch of crap, so it stays swamped. i just never bother with it.

I rarely get spam emails. I use gmail and it always stores in the Spam folder. It doesn't concern me that much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom