How Much Music and What Kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
So, I thought this would be an interesting topic. How much music do you have (how many songs on your computer/MP3 Player/I-Pod? And what kind?

I'll start:

After my few CD's infront of me are done, I'll have about 500 songs.

They range from Mozart all the way to Linkin Park, Simon and Garfunkel, Interpol and on...

I probably got around 2500 songs or so, that's not even counting whatever CD's I have laying around here too.

Mine range from also mozart, to pantera, to BB King, to Crystal Method, to sound tracks from anime, to Easy E, to the doors, led zeppelin, megadeath, apocalyptica, all kinds of stuff. Just no country or R&B or something whack like polka.

I used to have some simon & garfunkle as well...hell it might still be on my computer, don't even really know

I have dumped nearly every CD in my house onto one of my computers.

Therefore my collection consists of everything from The Beatles, ELO, The Eagles, and Weird Al, and a little Simon and Garfunkel (which I listen to all the time), to The Bee Gees, Jan and Dean, and Rod Stewart (which I never, never listen to).

But I can't say that there's any classical or country music in my collection...

I have around 1000 songs consisting of mostly metal. Some classical bands are thrown in there too, pink floyd, led zeppelin, doors, all those.

I have about 2000 songs on Itunes.

They range from: pinback, frou frou, mudvayne, opeth, modest mouse, atmosphere, soulfly, lacuna coil, system of a down, incubus. Alittle bit of everything except country, classical, pop and trance.

I'm about halfway through ripping my CD's, I'm at 34.7 gb.

Pretty much everything is represented, except opera.

Faves are G. Love, Infectious Grooves, Mr. Bungle and Tomahawk oh yea, and I've been wearin out the new Bloodhound Gang.

my friends got like 40gb of music, my collection is only around 10gb or so I think. I guess if you started ripping all my CD's it'd make it bigger, buuuut I'm not about to do that

D*mn, i only have 7.7gb and thats all of my cds and most of my friends cds. Even then i dont listen to most of them. The best way is to put it on shuffle throght all the songs. Its very relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom