How Much Hard Drive Space Are you Using (%)

Do you like Light Meat or Dark Meat?

• I like White Meat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Dark Meat

• Turkey taste like Turkey Either Way

• Don't Celebrate Thanks Giving

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people that can do that. I am lucky to get passed 1:30 am before feeling the urge to nod off.
awww why you gotta hate me harper :( :p

sometimes I'm tired at 10pm or so and I wind up taking a 30-45 minute nap lol then I'm recharged until 5am

EDIT: Oh yeah plus you probably work harder than I do...since I'm just selling things via a website getting to work from home doesn't take much out of you, and considering my 'boss' is my dad and there aren't any workers, I don't really have people bltching at me all day or anything lol.

used up like 101.7GB of 200

most of it is just random programs that are worth something but i never use

Used 145 out of 160. Dunno percentage, I have 3 harddisks, and 7 partitions in total. I really need more space.

I get "harddisk full" alerts at least once a day, mostly for my downloads partition. I already compressed most of the partitions (NTFS compression).

Dunno how much space is left on 2 of my machines at the moment, but ive been doing about 200GB a month of dvd burning for more than a year. Right now on this one I have about 38GB left out of 190GB possible.

My iBooks HD has a 55gb capacity and I have 28gb available.
Its mostly full of my collection of GarageBand plug-ins/loops, Adobe creative suite, my iTunes library, games, and photo libraries.
:)

Mostly just music.

harddrivespace.jpg

I've got about 30gb used on my internal (40gb) and 36gb full on my external (160gb). Mostly games, music, and "art films" ;)

geez, how much space do you guys use up. im ony using about 20GBs of my 80GB hdd. though i just reformatted. and i didnt put the stuff back on to my hdd....

geez, how much space do you guys use up. im ony using about 20GBs of my 80GB hdd. though i just reformatted. and i didnt put the stuff back on to my hdd....
Well I have one 80gb HD that I've had filled up for quite some time, it's got games, movies, music, programs, files for work etc... my main C: drive gets filled up because of installing various games and programs...I fill up my 200gb because I'm always downloading anime, music, games and I've had to move stuff from there over to my 50gb partition lol....I think I've already filled up 10gb in the last two days....I've probably been through around 350gb of shows, but I've had to delete shows I've watched to make room for the shows I'm downloading :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom