How Much Hard Drive Space Are you Using (%)

Do you like Light Meat or Dark Meat?

• I like White Meat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Dark Meat

• Turkey taste like Turkey Either Way

• Don't Celebrate Thanks Giving

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I see a lot of rather large hard drive sizes on people specs, but I am just wondering if people actually use it.

I have a total 280 Gb on my main computer. Currently I am using 160Gb.

Therefore about 78% has been used.

I start archiving things when I have less that 30Gb left.

How about you guys?

never enough space for me...I have to delete shit off my drive almost every other day because I got stuff being downloaded lol.

i've got 360gb of space and it's all being used...I plan on buying another 200gb

Nubius said:
never enough space for me...I have to delete shit off my drive almost every other day because I got stuff being downloaded lol.

i've got 360gb of space and it's all being used...I plan on buying another 200gb
were do you find the time to watch all that anime?

Like I might watch about a 1 in every 3 series that I acutally download.

were do you find the time to watch all that anime?

Like I might watch about a 1 in every 3 series that I acutally download.
well once I get done with the work for the website at around normal business closing hours, 5pm or so, I generally just watch it because theres nothing else to do really...I could always go over to my alcoholic friends house and drink beer, but we'd just wind up watching TV lol.

Other activities include money which I'm trying to save right now.

I haven't watched that much lately because I gotta wait for some to finish downloading...so then I'll go play guitar or the piano because my brother send me the sheet music for mendehlsons violin concerto in E minor, OP64 so I've been learning to play that.

Buuut yeah, I generally stay up until 5am as well :p

Nubius said:
Buuut yeah, I generally stay up until 5am as well :p
I hate people that can do that. I am lucky to get passed 1:30 am before feeling the urge to nod off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom