• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best **** Game I Have Ever Played

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5'11 and 135ish pounds, maybee up to 140 now. This is no fat, all muslce (and blood, flesh, ect)

For all you skinny guys, don't worry their's lots of girls (and guys hehehe) who like skinny non muscular guys. Not everyone has to have a 6 pac to be hot, and alot of people prefer smaller muscles. Toning still helps though.

I'm non-muscular, most of my 170 pounds is all fat. I am getting more muscular than I was because I am working out now. I was once a very skinny, non muscular guy like a lot of people here.

6 foot, 200-210 pounds. You know, no one's weight ever stays the same, especially when you lift and drink a lot of water.

I was kindof surprised to hear how little some of you all are...

Ryan

6', 270lb, chubstyles....I've gone up from 240 since thanksgiving from eating way too much and not drinking water.

170 lbs 6' 0" 1/2 muscle 1/2 fat. i got fat in 6th grade(not that fat now) when i broke my arm and couldn't do anything all summer (surgeory on my arm, bike crash, lots of metal was in my arm for about 6 months) all i did was play playstation, sit around and watch tv, eat, and sleep. god i hated that summer a week after school lets out about 9:30pm me and my bro were out riding bikes. some ******* in a car whizzes by and i panic and slam on my front brake on accident go flying over the handle bars and shatter my arm (oh the pain). over the sumer i gianed about 50 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom